# 1 RULE – I John 3:11 “We should love one another.” Translation – Respectful behavior, attitude, and communication are expected.
· Textbooks must be covered at all times. Please do not tape the cover to the book or use contact paper as it may cause damage. Book covers will be checked periodically.
· Homework is given for two purposes: reinforce daily lessons prepare for upcoming lessons Homework will always be checked. Not doing homework affects grade averages.
· The test schedule for the entire week will be posted on the board each Monday.
· All assignments are due on time. No late assignments accepted.
· Papers will be sent home at the end of each week for you to view and must be returned with a parent signature the first day of the next week.
· Proper heading on papers: student number Name Date Subject and Page #
· All work must be completed neatly in cursive. Pen is fine. Pencil only for math.
· For graded assignments (in all subjects): -1 = misspelled grade level word -2 = incorrect punctuation -5 = improper heading (no name, student#…) -5 = improper margin use -5 = not following directions -5 = messy work
· All students will be given the same opportunity to receive enrichment from time to time.